Prospect Info: Samkow Memorial HFCBJ 2024 Summer Prospect Rankings: #18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which of these 5 prospects is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll (listed alphabetically) and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL.

There are no set guidelines to determine how you vote. Peak potential, likelihood of NHL career, pathway to playing time, expectations based on draft status -- any/all of these can be used at your discretion. There is no right/wrong way to vote.

The list so far:
1. Cayden Lindstrom (C)
2. Denton Mateychuk (LD)
3. David Jiricek (RD)
4. Gavin Brindley (C/RW)
5. Charlie Elick (RD)
6. Jordan Dumais (RW)
7. Jet Greaves (G)
8. Stanislav Svozil (LD)
9. Sergei Ivanov (G)
10. James Malatesta (LW)
11. Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)
12. Evan Gardner (G)
13. William Whitelaw (C)
14. Kirill Dolzhenkov (RW)
15. Oiva Keskinen (C)
16. Corson Ceulemans (D)
17. Guillaume Richard (LD)

Select your add from the list below:
Luke Ashton (LD)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik-Holm (LD)
Cameron Butler (RW)
Cole Clayton (RD)
James Fisher (RW/MOD)
Tanner Henricks (RD)
Aidan Hreschuk (LD)
Samuel Knazko (LD)
Nolan Lalonde (G)
Max McCue (C)
Tyler Peddle (C)
Mikael Pyyhtia (LW)
Martin Rysavy (LW)
Melvin Strahl (G)

Added:
Hunter McKown (C)

Add votes so far (as of cslebn):
Henricks - 4
Fisher - 4
Pyyhtia - 2
McCue - 2
Ashton - 1
Knazko - 1

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Add Fisher

Sorry, haven't participated much in the discussions this year, but what do people see in Richard? Can't he just go to UFA next summer (four years of college)?

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Tanner Henricks

If you stat watch, he doesn’t look like much. But if you read the reviews, he does everything right and just has bad puck luck. (Like he makes a beautiful pass and the shooter misses a shot.) He is guy who could take a big jump if pucks start going in the net.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Add Fisher

Sorry, haven't participated much in the discussions this year, but what do people see in Richard? Can't he just go to UFA next summer (four years of college)?
Mostly what I saw was the randomizer result (ha ha ha).

I have him at #19 on my list, and that's mostly based on "I haven't heard anything bad about him so I'm not going to demote him from last year yet."

I am starting to wonder if I overlooked Henricks based on the number of folks voting to add him, but, meh. :dunno:

Reactions: DarkandStormy

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Marrelli add Henricks.

Add Fisher

If he's determined to do that, he can. When the topic came up when Richard decided to finish his four years, he went out of his way to talk about how great his relationship is with the Blue Jackets.

He's just that much better than the group of prospects we're comparing him to here. A rangy good skating D with a strong reputation for defense in the NCAA.

Somewhat similar profile to Jordan Harris, who I'm excited to have in our lineup. Coincidentally, Harris also spent four years in college and signed with his draft team, the Habs, despite them having an abundance of LD.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Noting here for the record:
1724762374959.png

And yes, the new poll is up:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Okay. The result is still confirmed.

1724762583430.png

Sheesh, people.

Also, the randomizer is apparently not a fan of my picks today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad