Sabres to sell “Ott's Otters†to benefit Buffalo Zoo

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=700775

For $25, you get
One (1) autographed Ott’s Otter

For $125, you get (limited amount of 50)
One (1) autographed Ott’s Otter
Two (2) tickets to a meet and greet party with Steve Ott at the Buffalo Zoo on Feb. 22
Two (2) 300 level tickets to the Sabres game against the San Jose Sharks on Feb. 28

VIP packages, as well as individual stuffed otters, can be purchased by calling (716) 855-4468.

----

VIP seems like a good deal considering it includes 2 tickets, if you really want to meet Steve Ott.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
BeB-Tv-IYAA1Xgl.jpg

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Cute fundraiser. Getting all that + tickets to the Sharks of all teams is a pretty sweet deal when you consider it's for charity.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
The Buffalo Zoo (like most zoos across the country) needs all of the donations it can get. What a depressing afternoon my last trip there was.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
from FB ....

Buffalo Sabres
Options for this story

Due to tremendous support of the ‪#‎OttsOtters‬ program, a limited number of remaining otters will be available for sale at the Sabres Store beginning at 10am tomorrow while supplies last. We are no longer accepting phone orders & VIP packages are sold out. THANK YOU for your support of this program!

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
I get why the ticket/meet and greet package is limited by necessity, but I'd hope they produce more of these if there's that kind of demand.

(being somewhat serious) possibility that he may be traded ?

they don't want to be 'stuck' with the extra's

FoSotC

Aug 16, 2010
The Buffalo Zoo (like most zoos across the country) needs all of the donations it can get. What a depressing afternoon my last trip there was.
Visiting a zoo is so anachronistic these days. Too many other things competing for entertainment, and if you want to see exotic animals, you can check out some videos of just about any species known to man on your internet-enabled device of choice, in their natural habitats no less. Why drag yourself to a smelly zoo just to catch some glimpses of bored animals not doing much?

Still, sort of a cute little fundraiser here.

omglolnub

Jun 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Visiting a zoo is so anachronistic these days. Too many other things competing for entertainment, and if you want to see exotic animals, you can check out some videos of just about any species known to man on your internet-enabled device of choice, in their natural habitats no less. Why drag yourself to a smelly zoo just to catch some glimpses of bored animals not doing much?

Still, sort of a cute little fundraiser here.

Why go to FNC to watch an awful hockey team attempt to play a pathetic excuse of a representation of "hockey" when you can just stream the games online? :sarcasm: :laugh:

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
The Buffalo Zoo is a great zoo for kids. I had a membership about 4 years back and we took my toddler a lot. She enjoyed it every time. The Rainforest exhibit is really nice. As an adult I think there's only so much excitement you are going to glean from a zoo unless there's beer or wine tasting going on.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
The Buffalo Zoo is a great zoo for kids. I had a membership about 4 years back and we took my toddler a lot. She enjoyed it every time. The Rainforest exhibit is really nice. As an adult I think there's only so much excitement you are going to glean from a zoo unless there's beer or wine tasting going on.

Does the Buffalo zoo ever host these sort of events? The Seneca Park Zoo in Rochester has the "Zoo-Brew." Adults get to drink beer and look at animals after normal zoo hours. It's usually a great time, except when i get into shouting matches with the orangutans :sarcasm:

I am shocked at how quickly these sold out. I figured they'd go fast, but not this fast....

AV18

Apr 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
Does the Buffalo zoo ever host these sort of events? The Seneca Park Zoo in Rochester has the "Zoo-Brew." Adults get to drink beer and look at animals after normal zoo hours. It's usually a great time, except when i get into shouting matches with the orangutans :sarcasm:

I am shocked at how quickly these sold out. I figured they'd go fast, but not this fast....

http://www.buffalozoo.org/all_events.html

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Steve Ott ‏@otterN9NE - 8h -
Thank you for the overwhelming support of #OttsOtters - pic.twitter.com/wGCxii0R8O

Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres - 8h -
Update from the @SabresStore: #OttsOtters are now SOLD OUT. Thank you fans for the tremendous support!

If you missed out on the meet and greet VIP Tickets and want to still meet Otter, heres your chance -
Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres - Mark your calendar - Steve Ott will be at @WaldenGalleria signing autographs on Sunday, 1/19, 1-2pm, as part of @ATT's #ItCanWait campaign.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad