GDT: Sabres @ Red Bull München in Munich, DE 2:30 PM ET - Radio: WWKB 1520 - TV: MSG, NHLN, Magenta Sport (Ger), Max Sport 2 (Bul), Nova Sport 1 (Cze)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
There isn't one. The next time we play, it's for real in Prague against the Devils.
This is the only one I see on the preseason schedule, the others are the Amerks playing in North America a couple more times. Main roster stays in Europe until the Prague opener on the 4th.

Thanks. For some reason, i thought there was another exhibition game against a European team. I am over preseason and just want to dig into the regular season.

Abraham de Lacy

I hope I don't come across as arrogant, but, this is precisely what this German team needs. If they want to get better. There is a notable difference in individual skill. But there is also a difference in aggressiveness. The size of the ice really makes no difference for the outcome.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240927_161426_Instagram.jpg

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Benson is my favorite player in the league.

He caused a turnover…won a puck battle…created a lot of zone time and some chaos around the net. When they lost the puck he got back and when they got back in the zone he drove the net and drew a call.

I love him

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I hope I don't come across as arrogant, but, this is precisely what this German team needs. If they want to get better. There is a notable difference in individual skill. But there is also a difference in aggressiveness. The size of the ice really makes no difference for the outcome.

I think the teams have an understanding re: aggression.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad