Sabres name Rasmus Dahlin captain

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Wasn't gonna be anybody else. This kid has earned everything he's gotten and I'm glad we didn't just hand it over to him.

Reactions: Chainshot

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Sabres best player (AINEC in my opinion). Also hates losing with a passion, hopefully the beginning of something great.

Reactions: johan f

Artemi Panarin

Aug 3, 2021
Ко́ркино
You’re telling me you give a C to a guy that can’t grow beard ?
I'm sure there's some people out there that would find that to be a plus

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2e30c299-eb76-4420-8890-a7e5cb8548b3_1068x601.jpeg

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Highest paid guy on their club, and by a lot. Plays physical. We will see how he does with the extra media scrutiny a captain has to handle, especially if the Sabres have another bad year.

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
Leadership from back end among swedes continues.

Lars-Erik Sjoberg, Salming (informal), Kenny Jonsson, Kim Johnsson, Lidstrom, Mattias Norstrom, Erik Karlsson, OEL, Victor Hedman and Dahlin.

Some others with leader abilities: Kjell Samuelsson, Ulf Samuelsson, Tommy Albelin, Tomas Jonsson, Calle Johansson, Fredrik Olausson, Mattias Ohlund

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

That’s hot.

With the Bills bumpin and the Sabres swangin, who knows how we’ll disappoint this year! The sky is the limit, and then it is a long plummet down from there, but goddamn, what a view!

Great pick, ‘bout time we gave the reigns over to him. Feels like he’s quietly bided his time and learned, but is just about done losing. This season and move helps facilitate that change.

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
Tough to argue against. He doesnt come off as someone who is overly vocal, but obviously were not in the locker room. I hope hes a real leader and its not simply a give the best player the C who we know will be here for a while.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Leadership from back end among swedes continues.

Lars-Erik Sjoberg, Salming (informal), Kenny Jonsson, Kim Johnsson, Lidstrom, Mattias Norstrom, Erik Karlsson, OEL, Victor Hedman and Dahlin.

Some others with leader abilities: Kjell Samuelsson, Ulf Samuelsson, Tommy Albelin, Tomas Jonsson, Calle Johansson, Fredrik Olausson, Mattias Ohlund

Baby Kjell was just named an alternate captain in this same announcement (not sure if he counts as Swedish).

Reactions: johan f

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad