Recalled/Assigned: Ryan Hartman up from Rockford (11/5 upd: Sent back down)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I'm not impressed with Kero so far, but I wasn't with Hinostroza too. Think I'm just spoiled by what we've seen in the last years.

Good to have guys ready and waiting

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Hartman has not impressed, he has been ok though. I was expecting this. Being up Morin and see how that works out, they had success in Rockford so maybe you got something there. I know Morin is probably done but give the kid a couple more games.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hartman has not impressed, he has been ok though. I was expecting this. Being up Morin and see how that works out, they had success in Rockford so maybe you got something there. I know Morin is probably done but give the kid a couple more games.

We have already seen what Morin has to offer ,, Very little (As Jackets found out as well)

And I would rather give an actual kid some looks instead of a soon to be 25 yr old playing his 6th season of professional hockey

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Hartman, Baun, Bickell, Tiko. None have been particularly impressive playing on that 3rd line. I wouldn't mind if Morin got one more shot with the Hawks, at least until a younger player shows he can be a consistent NHLer. I think that will end up being Danault.

Speaking of Danault, he should be coming back from injury soon. Does anyone know of his status?

unbridledid

Jun 8, 2011
Hartman, Baun, Bickell, Tiko. None have been particularly impressive playing on that 3rd line. I wouldn't mind if Morin got one more shot with the Hawks, at least until a younger player shows he can be a consistent NHLer. I think that will end up being Danault.

Speaking of Danault, he should be coming back from injury soon. Does anyone know of his status?

From what I remember he had his surgery in early August and they said 3-4 months recovery/rehab time. Torn hip labrum is what he had.

He didn't have any training camp time, and I don't figure him to be an option until he gets up to speed...spring perhaps ?

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.

No update, really. But he did post on twitter a week or so ago that he was getting back onto the ice.

I really want to see him this year, but I think the hawks leave him in the AHL for the majority of the year to get his game back after major surgery. Maybe bring him in after the trade deadline, or closer to the end of the regular season.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
So, I guess we are assuming Hossa is back and Dano stays?

Does that mean you move Garbutt down to the 3rd line with Kero and Dano? Do you keep 72 on the first or run Dano with Hoss and Toews and Panarin back with Kane and TT with Garbutt and Kero on the third?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
So, I guess we are assuming Hossa is back and Dano stays?

Does that mean you move Garbutt down to the 3rd line with Kero and Dano? Do you keep 72 on the first or run Dano with Hoss and Toews and Panarin back with Kane and TT with Garbutt and Kero on the third?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Hopefully they go with Dano Kero Garbutt when Hossa comes back.

Last edited:

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Tik for Hartman is the easy swap. Keep Garbutt the hell off the top line already too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad