Confirmed with Link: Ryan Getzlaf hired by the DoPS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1723668729591.png

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
There must be a ton of under the table money they get for pretending to give a shit about player safety while actually just providing enough of a veneer of pretending to prevent the owners from getting sued while keeping their high priced talent on the ice. I can’t understand why anyone would taint their legacy working there otherwise.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
The DoPS generally has all the backbone of a jellyfish. This does not sound like normal Getzlaf behavior, so it will be interesting to see how he integrates into the position. I have no expectations that he will be anything more than the usual flaming bag of #@*! in that position.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Sort of a weird move, especially since I thought he wanted to be on the management track. Taking a job like this would be some sort of step to working for the league in a larger capacity, not in the front office of an individual club.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Sort of a weird move, especially since I thought he wanted to be on the management track. Taking a job like this would be some sort of step to working for the league in a larger capacity, not in the front office of an individual club.
shanahan went from DOPS to leafs president

Reactions: Sean Garrity

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I knew we weren't in danger of having Elon hire Getzy away to design rockets, but my goodness. If there's one thing all 32 teams' fans agree on, it's their hate and disdain for anything associated with the DoPS. How could he possibly think this is a good career move????

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I knew we weren't in danger of having Elon hire Getzy away to design rockets, but my goodness. If there's one thing all 32 teams' fans agree on, it's their hate and disdain for anything associated with the DoPS. How could he possibly think this is a good career move????

Look above your OP. The bolded is gold lol.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Well Getz did move to Nashville. Since June 2023 Getzlaf has served as Player Development Coordinator for the Ducks, assisting Director of Player Development Jim Johnson prepare and educate Anaheim's prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad