RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Goggles

Dec 20, 2022
Is that two points for him in this game? Just caught the last half of the third period.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
but, but, dont you guys remember that really bad shift he had in preseason???

he should be barred from ever lacing up skates!
Yes the infamous turnover in a preseason game that was so bad that the entire team was totally furious and the coach would have lost the locker took forever if he wasn’t immediately benched and ever played another shift.

Reactions: BMann and FlyguyOX

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Nice rebound goal by Michkov and he placed the shot where the Goaltender had no chance! The Kid is a good and going to be a Great player,keep working and having fun Matvei!!!

Attachments

• Matvei-Michkov--1200x721.jpg
    Matvei-Michkov--1200x721.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Devonator

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
During the last 4 weeks I've watched a lot of KHL hockey...been impressed with the skating abilities, passing and play! And of course with the hockey Arenas,man they're a marvel! Also Man for man the KHL has better skaters than the NHL...like seeing Larionov,Fedorov, and Kozlov's Vyacheslav and Viktor behind the benches of their respective teams too

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
During the last 4 weeks I've watched a lot of KHL hockey...been impressed with the skating abilities, passing and play! And of course with the hockey Arenas,man they're a marvel! Also Man for man the KHL has better skaters than the NHL...like seeing Larionov,Fedorov, and Kozlov's Vyacheslav and Viktor behind the benches of their respective teams too

same here, although it's been split between KHL, VHL and MHL. I have always enjoyed watching Russian hockey, lots of skill and they always seem to have hot cheerleaders at every game.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

It all depends on what teams you watch. Torpedo and Sochi are real speedsters so the game was very fast. Some teams play way slower and more defensive hockey. And overall KHL isn't even close to NHL in physical aspect.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad