RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
7zpags.jpg
Thats slafkovsky tho. Not kotkaniemi

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
So, russian fan, who literally said that Michkov is a tier above Carlsson and Fantilli writes something critical about how Michkov played in his last game, and gets called a troll. Thread is going very well

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
So, russian fan, who literally said that Michkov is a tier above Carlsson and Fantilli writes something critical about how Michkov played in his last game, and gets called a troll. Thread is going very well

I said about 2 periods and then I stopped watching the game. In the 3rd Matvei played much better, had chances and scored a point.

Goggles

Dec 20, 2022
Oh Fucale was like where did that go??? Fantastic shot. Game winner with 50 seconds left.
The dog days are over
The dog days are done
The horses are coming
So you better run - Florence and the machine

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Rotenberg is a total hack. He was only appointed as SKA coach because he is the son of Putin's ally. He has never coached or played the game professionally. He'll be fired before the end of 2023 I would imagine.
Yeah I'm aware of the political angle, which is why I suspect he won't get fired.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah I'm aware of the political angle, which is why I suspect he won't get fired.

I imagine that in Russia, the success of SKA is a lot more important than the feelings of the Rotenbergs.

leader material. flyers need a game breaker whos best period is the last period. torts is going to love this kid's effort.

Lmao imagine thinking Torts will still be coaching the Flyers in 2026.

Reactions: mize370

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad