RW Carson Meyer, Miami University (2017, 179th, CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Meyer was a favorite late round overager pick of mine last year, but he had a surprisingly poor sophomore season at Miami. Well, anyway, today we got our answer why. Don't read this while eating

'Absolutely freaking out!': Blue Jackets prospect Carson...

Some excerpts:
But when summer turned to fall and fall leaned toward winter, Meyer was only feeling worse — an unrelenting lethargy, a loss of appetite, significant weight loss and a pale face that worried players and coaches, and not just on his RedHawks hockey team.

“One (opposing) coach asked some of my teammates if I had cancer,” Meyer said.
“He looked like Edward Cullen from ‘Twilight,’ ” said Holly Meyer, Carson’s mother.
On Feb. 27, Meyer finally got an answer. Not from a visit to a doctor’s office, but a trip to the bathroom.
“I was going to the bathroom, just like normal,” Meyer said. “And it came out.”
It was a 25-inch tapeworm — the head, the neck and all of the segments, about 50 of them. It was orange. Meyer almost fainted.
His teammates rallied around him in much the way you would expect college boys to respond.

“They named it Teddy,” Meyer said.
Meyer confirmed to The Athletic last week that he’s leaving Miami U. and hoping to transfer to Ohio State. He’s meeting with the Buckeyes’ coach staff this week on campus.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
im not interested in paying for the article but is there a picture of teddy cause I might change my mind

Reactions: GagneHanson12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad