GDT: Running Preseason GDT | Game 6 | CBJ @ STL | 8 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Reading the recent quotes about his time in LA and now seeing him go down from a nothing contact and then his line getting scored on - not that what happens in a preseason game matters much - I'm starting to feel bad for Dubois in a weird way. Not as a hockey player who gets paid insane amounts of money or who quit on the Jackets because he didn't find it in himself to handle it like an adult and a professional, but as a young guy who just doesn't seem to have his shit together.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Reading the recent quotes about his time in LA and now seeing him go down from a nothing contact and then his line getting scored on - not that what happens in a preseason game matters much - I'm starting to feel bad for Dubois in a weird way. Not as a hockey player who gets paid insane amounts of money or who quit on the Jackets because he didn't find it in himself to handle it like an adult and a professional, but as a young guy who just doesn't seem to have his shit together.
Sooo.... anybody else you feel bad for? Maybe some Jackets? Or we can postpone until the start of the season...

:D

Reactions: NotCommitted

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Dubois can suck it. He’ll quit on Washington like he did on everyone else. And I’m here for it (literally)

Is that a good or bad thing :D
Neither. It’s a meh thing.

Reactions: LJ7 and MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad