Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Dermott on a PTO, Will We See More PTO's? Can We Get Some Toughness Too Please?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reginald Dunlop

Apr 8, 2014
I felt the same. I wonder why they wouldn't go with a PTO somewhere.

As far as the forwards go, I'll echo what others have said here.

Podkolzin, Philp and Lavoie have all played well enough to earn a spot. But Ryan has also earned a spot on the opening night roster, and McDrai seem to love Perry too much to let him go.

I don't want to risk Podkolzin or Lavoie on waivers. Let Philp get big minutes on a line with Savoie. Let him be the first call-up during an injury, or when someone just can't hack it anymore.

It's nice to have a couple forward prospect call-ups to be excited about. Jarventi could join that discussion too if healthy.

I'd also sign Stecher for 900k and demote Brown.
Stecher is already signed for 785k x 2.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I'm surprised the pining for Deangelo hasn't gained some steam again.

He had 3 assists and was +6 in his first KHL game haha.

If he’s on a non release contract it may be difficult. He might get tossed out a window if he wants to leave.

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I'm surprised the pining for Deangelo hasn't gained some steam again.

He had 3 assists and was +6 in his first KHL game haha.
Two more assists today, but they were upset by Nail Yakupov's Kunlun Red Star.

Nobody is surprised that Deangelo is putting up points. He's a good hockey player.

On The Prowl

Mar 13, 2024
Two more assists today, but they were upset by Nail Yakupov's Kunlun Red Star.

Nobody is surprised that Deangelo is putting up points. He's a good hockey player.
Which means he must be a colossal D-Bag for no NHL team to want him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad