Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Dermott on a PTO, Will We See More PTO's? Can We Get Some Toughness Too Please?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reginald Dunlop

Apr 8, 2014
I felt the same. I wonder why they wouldn't go with a PTO somewhere.

As far as the forwards go, I'll echo what others have said here.

Podkolzin, Philp and Lavoie have all played well enough to earn a spot. But Ryan has also earned a spot on the opening night roster, and McDrai seem to love Perry too much to let him go.

I don't want to risk Podkolzin or Lavoie on waivers. Let Philp get big minutes on a line with Savoie. Let him be the first call-up during an injury, or when someone just can't hack it anymore.

It's nice to have a couple forward prospect call-ups to be excited about. Jarventi could join that discussion too if healthy.

I'd also sign Stecher for 900k and demote Brown.
Stecher is already signed for 785k x 2.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Maybe even a slash? Poor guy went through hell for a couple of years with his wrist.

Yup. As soon as I saw that he said he has difficulty doing pushups etc because of the wrist “but hockey is fine”, I figured it’s probably just a matter of time that the “but hockey is fine” changes

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I'm surprised the pining for Deangelo hasn't gained some steam again.

He had 3 assists and was +6 in his first KHL game haha.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I'm surprised the pining for Deangelo hasn't gained some steam again.

He had 3 assists and was +6 in his first KHL game haha.

If he’s on a non release contract it may be difficult. He might get tossed out a window if he wants to leave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad