Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Dermott on a PTO, Will We See More PTO's? Can We Get Some Toughness Too Please?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
At the time they didn’t know they’d lose broberg. Plan was to pay Broberg 1-1.5.
I think he hindsight they probably wish they kept Vinny, but in hindsight they probably would've traded Holloway/Broberg or been more aggressive in re-signing them.

Oh well, them are the risks. I'm not the one being paid millions to figure it out lol

Edit: Although truthfully Brown and Stetcher are probably here either way. Maybe just not on the big club like it looks

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
You have so many bad takes that are just full of assumptions. Maybe you keep your opinions to your own board, Oiler hater.

LOL at "Vegas got lucky with Stone's timing". If you think that was luck I have some ocean front property in Vegas to sell you. "Luck", my ass.

I already sold him on some great swamp land in florida and a house being built on Saturn

• Haha
Reactions: TB12

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
He makes 200k more than both. Stetcher and Brown are garbage, terrible signings.
Yes but Desharnais is an average bottom pair defender. Signing him for the cost of a 6 and 7 d means we would be running 6 d all season and have games of only 5 d if we get injured.
He wasn’t worth his contract and imho, in his time last year Stercher looked as good as Desharnais

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Some fans still mad at Stecher and Brown because they were brought in rather than the garbage PTOs they wanted.
Ya I don’t get it Stecher is what making almost Min? And based on his career is certainly worth it; and ya ok he might not fill the top 4 d role, whoppty f***ing doo. Anyone counting on him to be a top 4 guy and legitimately play like it were crazy. As far as Brown goes yes he’s overpaid by a bit, I’m not sure what they were thinking there. In my opinion they added extra years to the deal to make him easier to pass through waivers, back and forth for the odd time they need him to punch someone.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Ya I don’t get it Stecher is what making almost Min? And based on his career is certainly worth it; and ya ok he might not fill the top 4 d role, whoppty f***ing doo. Anyone counting on him to be a top 4 guy and legitimately play like it were crazy. As far as Brown goes yes he’s overpaid by a bit, I’m not sure what they were thinking there. In my opinion they added extra years to the deal to make him easier to pass through waivers, back and forth for the odd time they need him to punch someone.

People need to chill on Stetcher. He looked good last year. He played 1 game so far? Dude is coming off an injury. Chill people lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad