Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Dermott on a PTO, Will We See More PTO's? Can We Get Some Toughness Too Please?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Bob Stauffer says on Oilers Now that there are question marks coming out for the Oilers right side on defence
Lol it's been known all summer. Heck it's been known for the entire McDavid era

Great to hear. Send Brown down; sign Shattenkirk/Schultz.
What's funny is that getting either still makes a question mark on the right side.

Although yes I like the idea

Reactions: McTonyBrar

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Bob Stauffer says on Oilers Now that there are question marks coming out for the Oilers right side on defence
I think that Emberson would be a fine #3RD, I still don't think that it'd be advisable to go onto the season with him as our #2RD. Justin Schultz is still a guy that I'd consider even though many have said that he supposedly sucks now.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Is Barrie the guy that we need? Likely an upgrade on either of Brown or Stetcher but hopefully we are aiming our sights higher.
Yeh, I don't know what some here are/were hoping for. There is no top 4 RD available even if we put Savoie+Akey duo available. Fabbro isn't even much of an upgrade over Ceci if one.
Good luck getting Weeger out of CGY and into Edmonton.
even at deadline there wouldn't be much available because there is no quality pending UFA RD rental.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad