Rumor: Rumor Thread IV: RUMORS ONLY - NO DISCUSSION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
Not breaking news or anything but Nick has been told by MacT that he will be traded and that there was a couple of teams that have called inquiring about him.....Nick has not been told which teams but He was told by MacT he will be moved

I've also heard that he was told he wouldn't be offered a contract in the offseason. Teams inquiring about him include Pittsburgh, Boston, Washington and Detroit. Such a shame.. (mods can pm me if you want my source) In my opinion we need him on this team and I very much want to see him resigned.. I hope he can go somewhere and win a cup!

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Was just told the Sabres and Oilers are talking about what could be called "a Blockbuster." Stewart and/or Tyler Myers on the table. - Eklund

For what it's worth

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
theo fluery just retweeted from one of his followers that the habs have offered Tinordi and Eller for Edler.

I hope the Canucks do this because Eller and Tinordi are not difference makers. Eller might be a decent 2nd line center if he has very good wingers, Tinordi is a 4-6 depth dman. Edler is a top pairing guy.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Thread bans are going to be flying fast and furious here very shortly since it seems that quite a few people can't seem to follow directions to save their lives. If you get thread banned don't waste my time sending me a PM because it isn't getting reversed, there have been numerous warnings in this thread and I have deleted easily more posts than what there is in this thread and I'm done doing it because a number of them are the same posters.

EDIT-I just stickied this thread so there is no excuse to mistake it for the proposal thread and post proposals or opinion based crap in this thread.

Last edited:

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 5m
Trade rumors lit up when OTT staff seen meeting with Conacher/Corvo short while ago. No trade but won't be surprised if they're on waivers.

BowDangles

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 5m
Trade rumors lit up when OTT staff seen meeting with Conacher/Corvo short while ago. No trade but won't be surprised if they're on waivers.

@FriedgeHNIC 2m
Waivers -- Trevor Smith, Jake Dowell, Potter, Joe Corvo and Cory Conacher, Derek Smith, Scott Gomez and Scott Clemmensen

BowDangles

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
@TheFourthPeriod 32s
Cammalleri scored last goal as a Flame last night. Told he's going to be traded, just matter of when. Suspect teams waiting on Vanek/Moulson

BowDangles

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
@DarrenDreger 47s
Florida closing in on a trade involving d-man Mike Weaver. Canadiens are among teams with interest in Weaver. Draft pick likely return.

RebuildTheRebuild

Apr 27, 2013
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 1m
Also hearing the Coyotes are up to something. They're three points out but want to make playoff push.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 14h
Vancouver Province reporting OSU product Ryan Kesler would NOT waive no-trade clause to join #CBJ even if a trade were struck b/w two clubs.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 3m
I'm told Halak to the Wild is "close."

Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9 47s
Halak to the
@mnwild only happens if @BuffaloSabres are willing to pick up 50% of the remaining salary adding more value to the deal.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Rob Tychkowski ‏@Sun_Tychkowski 2m
Oilers PR guy says there is "No chance" Ales Hemsky will be doing any interviews this morning before his final game in Edmonton

BowDangles

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
From Elliotte's 30 thoughts:

17. The Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers are in a bit of a holding pattern waiting for teams to look into other situations before circling back. Edmonton seems confident it will move Ales Hemsky and Nick Schultz. But there's also the question of Ryan Smyth. It sounds like the Oilers are sensitive about making sure he goes somewhere where the fit really makes sense.

18. Edmonton signed Ben Scrivens two days after he appeared on Hockey Night After Hours with Scott Oake and Kelly Hrudey. I think the Oilers had interest in Michal Neuvirth of the Washington Capitals. No idea the impact the Scrivens signing has on that.

BowDangles

May 2, 2010
Edmonton
@DarrenDreger 1m
Decent interest in 23 yr old Florida d-man Dmitri Kulikov, however, the Panthers have decided not to trade him. Makes sense.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9 2m
Moulson price settling in at a first and a mid level prospect. Debate over which year for the first happening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad