Euro: Round of 16 - Spain v. Georgia - Jun. 30

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaiser matias

Mar 22, 2004
Gotta think Georgia's cinderella run ends here, but stranger things have happened

They did beat Spain once, in a 2016 friendly that was part of Spain's Euro warn-up. But much as I hope that can happen again I don't see it happening.

Still better than anyone could have expected, and the Georgians I know are quite happy with the result so far.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
I think Spain advances but Georgia could win. Spain can have finishing issues and their defense is not the strongest. A low-scoring match that goes to a penalty shootout is a real possibility.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
These two were actually in the same qualifying group with Spain winning 10:2 on aggregate including a 7:1 hammering in Tbilisi. Though in the same group Scotland took four points from Georgia and we see what happened :naughty:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Now into the Georgia bandwagon.

Not that I have much fate in them, but it would be a great win for them. Whereas Spain already got their titles 12-15 years ago, and this current Spanish side is nowhere near those levels, so wouldn't mind them going out.

An early dismissal for Spain would make the match more interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00