StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Inb4 Montour takes out Bennett's other wrist with a slapshot in practice

'Tis but a scratch.

mCmxdYA.png

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

"He is a critical piece to the fabric of our team," Maurice said.

Though his numbers were down this year, his contributions to the Panthers are immeasurable.

"He's always talking," forward Sam Reinhart said. "That's kind of what we want, his personality shines at this time of the year. When the game's tight, when it's tight-checking, the nerves are high, he's got two things, he's always talking, which settles the game down, and he can fly, which in a tight-checking game is huge to have out there.

"It settles everything down as well. He's a key part."

Way too lofty words for dman who according this board is overutilized, overvalued and overpaid even atm.

Reactions: pantherbot

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

Way too lofty words for dman who according this board is overutilized, overvalued and overpaid even atm.
The guys loved Huby too, they also loved Duclair and Weegar, Zito will make what he thinks is the best decision for the organization.

No one has said he is currently overpaid.

You love Monty, so do many, let's see what happens.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Coop had a quote from PoMo saying it didn't matter who won because that doesn't change when FLorida plays but I am certain that's not true lol, even if Boston wins tonight the game won't be Saturday now. Not that it matters much as Benny is dead.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Henrietta, the old lady with the shopping cart full of old grocery shopping bags, from the 5th floor, wants to know if Bennett is still alive?

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Prayers up for Big Tony

I think Monty's struggles this season are almost certainly the result of having surgery and rehab and having to adjust to how his body feels. He really hasn't looked like himself, but he's still been more than serviceable as a top 4. I honestly don't know what's going to happen with him.

I'm just going to trust Zito.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
If the Leafs win game 6 you have a Bruins blowing a 3-1 lead vs Leafs in a game 7 scenario, I feel like it's somehow going end with the abolition of the league lol.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Knight could just as easy sit on the bench if we need him, neither will play unless things go sideways
has he practiced with this team at all?
Curious to see how he does with our revamped defense, although more than happy with bob and stoly so far.

1714674046230.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes