Series Talk: Round 2 Discussion - Panthers vs Bruins - Part II - (Florida Wins 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Weird post. There is probably more legitimate Boston Bruin fans than Florida Panther fans.
Not sure how much time you spend talking to strangers in the ultimate melting pot that is South Florida, but usually when I ask a patriots/red sox gear wearing person where their Bruins hat or shirt is, they tell me they don't really watch hockey.

Not such a weird post after all if only ya knew!

Last edited:

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Any reason why Gadjo hasnt really seen any ice time lately?
Lombo has been sick so i get that and i dont hate Okposo as a 4th liner, but just curious.

Also not that hot of a take, but i really want to see Lorentz having a spot full time

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Not sure how much time you spend talking to strangers in the ultimate melting pot that is South Florida, but usually when I ask a patriots/red sox gear wearing person where their Bruins hat or shirt is, they tell me they don't really watch hockey.

Not such a weird post after all if only ya knew!

Right, so a tiny sample size. :laugh:

And you ask them in South Florida? Not actually Boston?

Lets be real, the Florida Panthers hardly have the biggest fanbase. There are some good posters here, but Florida is notorious for having fair weather fans. Just the way it is.

Boston Bruins have a lot of support. Original 6 team. Packed arena. On just these boards alone they have good numbers. Or all the Boston fans that post here not into hockey at all lol. Just because a few random dudes wearing a Bruins hat for fashion say they don't care about hockey doesn't mean they represent their whole fanbase.

But yeah, there probably do have more NFL fans than NHL fans.

Number of fans:

Boston NFL fans > Boston NHL fans > Florida NHL fans.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Any reason why Gadjo hasnt really seen any ice time lately?
Lombo has been sick so i get that and i dont hate Okposo as a 4th liner, but just curious.

Also not that hot of a take, but i really want to see Lorentz having a spot full time
Gadjo and Lomberg both seem to get little leeway from the Stripes.
I think Mo wants it 5v5 as much as possible, idk. Maybe it’s just as simple as rolling with the same as won their last game.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
So an old acquaintance of mine from high school has a free extra ticket and needs a ride to the game lol, so I get to go tonight with my fake Bob jersey :)

Dude, that jersey comes from the same factory as the ones sold at the arena. I have both china 35$ and ones bought from the arena. There quality is the same

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
20240507_173145.jpg

Ekblad reading all the blame blame from last night's game

• Haha
Reactions: KW and iam76

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
View attachment 866760

Ekblad reading all the blame blame from last night's game
I'm not interested in seeing bitching. About anybody.

This is a different ball game, recollect, eyes on the prize.

Then again, who responds better to mass critique than Aaron Ekblad?

I know last night stings, but no team ever went 16-0. LFG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad