Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2024-25: Re-Tool, Re-Group, Re-Mix, Re-Build

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I like Maclean but imo he isnt that fast of a skater . I had Foudy pegged as someone that makes the team over Fasching if Roy thinks his speed will help cause chaos on the 4th line . I know theres the whole right hand shot / left hand shot angle to consider as well .

Under that theory, you would think Roy would have stuck with Gauthier. But he was quickly in the doghouse and never to be heard from again in 2024 (so far).

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
From an unreliable rumor site if you're interested in speculation fun...
Dobson/Lee for Caufield/Matheson/Reinbacher and 25' 1st.

I wouldn't be so quick to shoot this trade down.

Under that theory, you would think Roy would have stuck with Gauthier. But he was quickly in the doghouse and never to be heard from again in 2024 (so far).
I’m hopeful that Roy gives Gauthier a clean slate this camp.

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I wouldn't be so quick to shoot this trade down.
Have you seen Montreal fans? They’d remove both young players, add in Gallagher and some guy who’s barely a fringe minor leaguer while claiming the 1st is enough to offset the cap dump that is Brendan Gallagher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad