GDT: Roster Building XVIII: Trade Deadline Week!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricure

Sr Vice President of Snacking
Oct 8, 2016
Trail BC
Dmen seem to take a couple months to figure our system out… I’d be extremly cautious dicking with the top 6…Orlov is finally starting to look OK

Reactions: WTP

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Its time

To bring him home

download (7).jpeg

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Can't say I'd mind the KK for Provy idea someone brought up... Though Columbus might

A lot of people are going to drag me here, I'm sure... but...KK for Laine would be a fun trade to track for both teams. Definitely would require some salary retention on CBJ's side, but he'd be a worthwhile reclamation project.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
My guess is that if the Canes have any more moves today, they’ll come after waivers at 2pm when they have a better idea of if anyone got claimed.

I’m happy with our forwards now but would really like us to add another depth defenseman for insurance.
Would like to see another D added too, and I’ll be somewhat surprised if they don’t add there. Also, I wonder if they make a bigger move for a D with term before 3pm. Getting ahead of contract apocalypse seems like a good idea.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Provorov makes sense if we want to keep that 3-deep left side that's worked well this year into next year.
And with his cap hit already being retained, if you dealt Kotkaniemi for him, salaries are basically a wash AND you can reasonably be somewhat fine letting both Pesce and Skjei walk.

I don’t really get why CBJ would take on Kotkaniemi though. Too bad they got rid of Jarmo, he might be dumb enough to do that sort of deal.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I could see a KK for Schmaltz deal with equalizer. Schmaltz's real dollars will be in the 8s for his last 2 years.

Maybe get Vallimaki while we are at it. We have Coghlan and Smith to give up.

Yotes need centers

Reactions: Unsustainable
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad