GDT: Roster Building XVIII: Trade Deadline Week!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
he only played with them 2 for a short time. either way, i knew it wasnt going to go over well.

necas aint playing center. We would quickly become the weakest center group in the playoffs with Kuzy and Necas playing center.
Any one of those 3 can play center, they were all drafted as centers. Amazing how all of a sudden Necas can’t play defense. He seems to trade off well with the defense while on offense especially on the PP.

We get it you don’t like Kuznetsov however most of us believe in Rod, getting the best out of players. If Kuznetsov doesn’t perform he won’t play but if he does then he is a plus to this team, both to help us catch the Rags and in the playoffs

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Any one of those 3 can play center, they were all drafted as centers. Amazing how all of a sudden Necas can’t play defense. He seems to trade off well with the defense while on offense especially on the PP.

We get it you don’t like Kuznetsov however most of us believe in Rod, getting the best out of players. If Kuznetsov doesn’t perform he won’t play but if he does then he is a plus to this team, both to help us catch the Rags and in the playoffs
there is no all of sudden about that

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
They’re going to need to dump one of Kuznetsov, Kotkaniemi, or gasp…J Staal this summer to clear some cap I’d say…

Reactions: Daeavorn

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
20240308_111910.jpg

20240308_115047.jpg

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
I think they can easily free up 2.4 million in the offseason by moving Jesper Fast if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad