GDT: Rookie Tournament in London (9/5 vs. Ottawa, 2 p.m.)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

grubdunkman

Sep 6, 2013
I'm sorry if it's a wrong place for my question, but I think it's too small to start a new one. I'm making a blog about NHL for Russia and russian audience and would like to make a small interview with a Penguins fan. If you don't mind to answer five questions about next season perspectives and the team in general and will send me your photo for publication, please reply me. Thank you!

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I'm sorry if it's a wrong place for my question, but I think it's too small to start a new one. I'm making a blog about NHL for Russia and russian audience and would like to make a small interview with a Penguins fan. If you don't mind to answer five questions about next season perspectives and the team in general and will send me your photo for publication, please reply me. Thank you!

You could probably post the 5 questions here and a couple of people would answer.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK

here's my picture

Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock.jpg

grubdunkman

Sep 6, 2013
You could probably post the 5 questions here and a couple of people would answer.

I did it before through private messaging, but let's try. I hope it won't be a mess :) My readers are soccer fans who want to know more about hockey and NHL, so my questions are very basic.

First two:
1. Name three best Penguins players for the next season + one best rookie
2. What were the changes in a team during the summer, are they good or bad?

JoeKnows

Aug 22, 2013
I did it before through private messaging, but let's try. I hope it won't be a mess :) My readers are soccer fans who want to know more about hockey and NHL, so my questions are very basic.

First two:
1. Name three best Penguins players for the next season + one best rookie
2. What were the changes in a team during the summer, are they good or bad?

1. Crosby, Malkin, and Letang. +Bortuzzo (I hope he breaks out this year)
2. The good is the slight mix up we did this off season. We got a new goalie coach and a new assistant coach. The bad is we didn't really make any huge changes to the main group.

What are the next three questions Rob?

JoeKnows

Aug 22, 2013
Oh sorry I thought you were looking for kind of a survey of the forum. I'll let the really experienced guys give more specific responses.

Last edited:

JoeKnows

Aug 22, 2013
Anyone know if there's gonna be a video stream anywhere for tonight's game? Someone mentioned Toronto did them in the past.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I feel like I should watch this game as I haven't watched hockey in a while. But I'm watching a video on NHL14. Also, with my laptop's battery, it might kill it. Think I'll see how it goes.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
1-0 Harrington (Dumoulin, Dea) on the PP, might've been deflected in by Kühnhackl though.

Two fights immediately afterwards. Tryout Liam O'Brien busts up one Leaf, and Adam Payerl beats down another shortly thereafter.

JoeKnows

Aug 22, 2013
Harrington with the goal and O'Brien with the fight to kick 'em while they're down. Now Payerl too in a fight. This game seems like it's going better than the last :)

snizzbone*

1-0 Harrington on the PP, might've been deflected by Kühnhackl.

Two fights immediately afterwards. Tryout Liam O'Brien busts up one Leaf, and Adam Payerl beats down another shortly thereafter.

Funny.. on the Leafs board people are saying the opposite happened in the fights.

snizzbone*

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 3s
Pens lead 1-0 (Harrington) & are outshooting Leafs rookies 7-0, but Toronto's tough guys got the better of both fights

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
1-0 Harrington (Dumoulin, Dea) on the PP, might've been deflected in by Kühnhackl though.

I laughed because i just read this on the Toronto GDT

"Devane just destroyed some Pittsburgh guy!"

snizzbone*

Michael Augello ‏@MikeInBuffalo 2m
Two bouts after Scott Harrington's PP goal, Jamie Devane bests Liam O'Brien and David Broll outpoints Adam Payerl. #leafs

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Heh funny how the radio description works. Pens commentators said O'Brien bloodied his guy, and that Payerl nearly knocked down and eventually took down his opponent.

What I definitely can believe is that all 7 shots by the Pens so far have come from the defensemen...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad