GDT: Rookie Tournament- Habs vs Sens (Monday Sept 18 @ 1:30PM EST) youtube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
1695050826243.png

This one may get physical.

Heres the link:

Last edited:

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I imagine the 3rd guy gets the start. I have no idea how good he is. Not sure how deep the Sens are anymore. They do have good young goaltending though from watching them play laval the past couple years.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Who isn't there this time?

Miller but I expect him to be loaned back after this event.
At F: Davidson/Guindon/Heineman/Simoneau
At D&G: Demin/Ortiz/Miller

I'm expecting a fight or 2 in this game, McKay and Parker-Jones will probably drop the gloves.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Interested to see this Spunar kid, if he impresses they could sign him and he can go back to the WHL and then see where things are at. Miller has this year and next in the Q, Dobes will have Laval for that time and we'll see how that goes. Volohkin is in Russia for 3 years most likely if not more. Crouteau should be in the NCAA for 3 or more years I would guess. That leaves Fowler who I assume gets at 2 years or more at BC.

So the timing could work if he shows enough of course as I don't think I have ever seen him play.

Ovechkin962

Aug 25, 2010
At F: Davidson/Guindon/Heineman/Simoneau
At D&G: Demin/Ortiz/Miller

I'm expecting a fight or 2 in this game, McKay and Parker-Jones will probably drop the gloves.

Maybe Xhekaj too. Ottawa have Clattenburg, Stewart, Andonovski, Touré and a few others.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I was just researching this I guess it's not surprising the players straight out of junior get three other than Beck. Mysak is interesting it's almost like they are telling him they expect a big step out of him this season. None of our other regulars from Laval got the honor. :sarcasm:

Maybe Xhekaj too. Ottawa have Clattenburg, Stewart, Andonovski, Touré and a few others.
Stewart went at it against NJD he isn't afraid to drop them.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I think Ottawa is still mad that Arber killed some baby sens at last year tournament. Lol

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I think Ottawa is still mad that Arber killed some baby sens at last year tournament. Lol
Careful they might do the same to Reinbacher/Roy/Mesar today 😬

1 - Tourigny
2 - Struble (going for the Darnell Nurse look)
3 - I beieve that's Laaouan
4 - Beck
5 - Davidson
6 - Kidney
7 - Parker-Jones
8 - Reinbacher
9 - Farrell
10 - Xhekaj
11 - Smilanic

Parker Jones is fkin huge!!!!

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Ad