GDT: Rivalry Game - Blackhawks @ Blues 7:00 PM (CT) WGN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
This is what happens when you dress 3 defensemen that shouldn't be in the NHL.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Hayden is playing with Kunitz and Kruger, wtf you want from him there?
You can play with bad players and still look useful. Schmaltz is doing it right now. He honestly just skates around with the puck and continually turns it over and seems to lack hockey IQ to be able to follow and read the play

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
This team can’t clear a puck to save their lives, can’t defend a lick in front of thier goalie. One of the best goal scorers in the league plants himself in front of the net and Seabrook looks shocked and unprepared.

If I ever hear again how Seabrook losing weight makes him faster and better I am going to puke. His legs are cement

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Can add Johnson and Kruger to that list.
I think Kruger can be useful and I think Johnson can be useful at times. Both atleast understand the game and can read the plays. Kruger physically can't do it and I think Johnson has been OK. He just has no offensively ceiling. Kampf is better than almost all of the bottom 6 so of course he is scratched.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Even when our guys get to loose puck at boards first
..they fail to clear ..
Of course goal results...Seabrook stinks..should have plastered oops at our crease ..but all game he has not been physical and if he does not plaster anyone he is useless in the d-zone ..he is slow ...so he must be physical when the necessity to separate guys off the puck presents itself ...but tonight...nope..slow and soft. ..And he "missed thevtarget" on his shots when setup ...for $6.8 he has to give us something. .but nope.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
I can't take Seabrook and Manning anymore.

Forsling and Murphy can't come back fast enough.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
I think Kruger can be useful and I think Johnson can be useful at times. Both atleast understand the game and can read the plays. Kruger physically can't do it and I think Johnson has been OK. He just has no offensively ceiling. Kampf is better than almost all of the bottom 6 so of course he is scratched.

I don’t know what game the coaching staff watches with their roster moves.

Reactions: BobbyJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad