HAPPY BIRTHDAY! rfournier103 !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Happy Birthday to my very close friend, the one and only @rfournier103

You sir, are one of THE kindest people ever. I love our friendship and I hope you have the best Birthday ever today. I'll be letting you know more on Facebook haha. Love you my friend. God Bless on another year! Make it the best one yet!

• Love
Reactions: rfournier103

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Have a Great One!

Sir,

Have a fine birthday and celebrate responsibly.

You are a reliably active poster here and one of my favorites.

And remember, it's all downhill from here,

1693596495547.png

Reactions: rfournier103

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday today. I appreciate you all.

The great thing about HF and the people who post here is that it adds such a fun and exciting element to being a fan. The discussions here about the Bruins, NHL, sports, and even everyday life are often both deep and entertaining at the same time. I honestly can’t imagine being a Bruins or hockey fan without you. All of you.

I am blessed to have found this little corner of the internet, and I am very appreciative for all the fun and enrichment you have brought me over many years.

Whether we are close friends, passing acquaintances, or something in between - I am thankful for EVERYONE here.

~Thank you~

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad