Value of: Retooling the Kings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

IsleNmetFan4Life

Feb 16, 2012
What does Aho project to be? I think we already have similar level prospects in our system. I read a comparison to Lubo, which is obviously great, but I lost interest when the author said that he was better than Doughty at preventing shots, cough, homer, cough.

In-Depth Player Evaluation: Sebastian Aho

Yeah, the article saying he's better than Karlsson and Doughty in that regard is a bit stupid, but he definitely projects to be a top 4 puck moving, power play quarterback type d-man. Lubo is a very good comparison IMO. He lacks size and physicality but he's a very heady player who skates well. He was an AHL all-star last year in his first season in North America and is 2nd on the AHL team in scoring this year. It's hard to judge his play in the NHL last year because of how bad the Isles were structurally, but he didn't look out of place. His floor IMO is a #5 dman who can lead a 2nd unit PP, but he has a lot more potential than that at 22 years old.

Reactions: Kingspiracy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad