Remembering some guys through Puckdoku

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 452 - 9/9🏆:

1 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Ugh, once again, no luck waiting out that 1% :skeptic: A+ pun involving Belak again, though!

Screenshot (606).png

• Love
Reactions: DitchMarner

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Behold!!!

Today I present the pinnacle of Puckdodu performance...

A uniqueness score of 0 and not a single answer with more than 0.2% uniqueness!!! I did this quite fast as well.

View attachment 910204

... yep :D:D

Puckdoku Game 453 - 9/9🏆:

0 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

100% the easiest game I've played, and probably my best score... seems the public agrees also, as the average score is 8.8/9 and avg uniqueness is 7! :biglaugh:

Well, I don't mind being on cruise control for a day :P

Screenshot (607).png

• Love

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
... yep :D:D

Puckdoku Game 453 - 9/9🏆:

0 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

100% the easiest game I've played, and probably my best score... seems the public agrees also, as the average score is 8.8/9 and avg uniqueness is 7! :biglaugh:

Well, I don't mind being on cruise control for a day :P

View attachment 910229

Holy shit.... your combined uniqueness is under 1% (.9%). Mine is 1.2%. I'm not sure we'll ever top these scores. You need a lot to go your way to do this well.

Reactions: kvladimir

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Challenge for this one. Make it with all players who suited up for your favorite team.

I forget how to do spoilers but if someone tells me, I’ll give you my flyers themed one.

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Challenge for this one. Make it with all players who suited up for your favorite team.

I forget how to do spoilers but if someone tells me, I’ll give you my flyers themed one.
To do an in-line spoiler (the one where there is a blur over the text), it's that mask-looking icon in the top-left of the editor, and you just type []in between these[/].

To do a spoiler button, click the three-dot menu next to the Add Image button, and it's a crossed-out eye icon, again []type between these[/]

The all-Canuck version, minus the ones I already used:

[NYR/1+] Jozef Balej
[CAR/1+] Marc-Andre Gragnani
[CHI/1+] Jack Skille
[NYR/10+] Nick Jensen (the forward)
[CAR/10+] Enrico Ciccone
[CHI/10+] Bryan Smolinski
[NYR/100+] Sergio Momesso
[CAR/100+] Robert Kron
[CHI/100+] Robert Dirk

And, bonus, here's a Flyers one of my own, we'll see how it compares to yours :D

[NYR/1+] Darrol Powe
[CAR/1+] Jan Hlavac
[CHI/1+] Matt Ellison
[NYR/10+] Blair Betts
[CAR/10+] Murray Craven
[CHI/10+] Frantisek Kucera
[NYR/100+] Nikolai Zherdev
[CAR/100+] Kevin Haller
[CHI/100+] Alexei Zhamnov[/ISPOLIER]

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
To do an in-line spoiler (the one where there is a blur over the text), it's that mask-looking icon in the top-left of the editor, and you just type []in between these[/].

To do a spoiler button, click the three-dot menu next to the Add Image button, and it's a crossed-out eye icon, again []type between these[/]

The all-Canuck version, minus the ones I already used:

[NYR/1+] Jozef Balej
[CAR/1+] Marc-Andre Gragnani
[CHI/1+] Jack Skille
[NYR/10+] Nick Jensen (the forward)
[CAR/10+] Enrico Ciccone
[CHI/10+] Bryan Smolinski
[NYR/100+] Sergio Momesso
[CAR/100+] Robert Kron
[CHI/100+] Robert Dirk

And, bonus, here's a Flyers one of my own, we'll see how it compares to yours :D

[NYR/1+] Darrol Powe
[CAR/1+] Jan Hlavac
[CHI/1+] Matt Ellison
[NYR/10+] Blair Betts
[CAR/10+] Murray Craven
[CHI/10+] Frantisek Kucera
[NYR/100+] Nikolai Zherdev
[CAR/100+] Kevin Haller
[CHI/100+] Alexei Zhamnov[/ISPOLIER]
IMG_0508.jpeg

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Grossek.

I confused Varada with Grosek and tried the latter as an answer for the OTT/BUF square, resulting in an incorrect answer. Ironically, Grosek came in handy later on, giving me my best percentage answer of the day.

And 8% on Gaustad? WTF... wasn't he a career fourth liner?

1727619298310.png

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Grossek.

I confused Varada with Grosek and tried the latter as an answer for the OTT/BUF square, resulting in an incorrect answer. Ironically, Grosek came in handy later on, giving me my best percentage answer of the day.

And 8% on Gaustad? WTF... wasn't he a career fourth liner?

View attachment 910776
Yes, and that made it all the more memorable when he got traded from BUF to NSH for a 1st round pick! :laugh:

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad