Reebok pump skates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Looking to buy a new pair of inline skates. Have interest in the Reebok pumps.

Worth the $$$? Does the pump mechanism hold up?

Any thoughts on these of other skates in the $200-$300 price range would be appreciated.

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
I have the ice hockey version n i LOVE them. the extra snugness around the ankle really helps with keeping a tight boot ans skating. IDK how it will translate to roller though

Devils86

Apr 8, 2008
I like my Reebock ice hockey pumps...wider than bauers, CCM...not sure if the inlines run the same.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I have the ice hockey version n i LOVE them. the extra snugness around the ankle really helps with keeping a tight boot ans skating. IDK how it will translate to roller though

Welp that is exactly why I'm thinking of getting them. after wearing out a pair of entry level tour's to the point where there is a monster crease where the ankle support is supposed to be, I'm really looking for snug.

I like my Reebock ice hockey pumps...wider than bauers, CCM...not sure if the inlines run the same.

Wider huh? I don't have a very wide foot.

But thanks guys. Appreciate it.

Semak

Love my ice skates 8K but the inline version are over priced and the bottom plate is nylon plastic not carbon. This makes them heavier and most likely to blow rivets and break. This is why I don't buy cheap Missions anymore. I just bought Tour Codes. Love them, super light best skate I've owned since my Tour Cobalts 8.0 but I spent $400 on these. But they captained my team to second place in our tourney yesterday :D

Should post this in the hockey forum. You'll get a lot more opinions ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad