RD Luka Radivojevic - Örebro, SHL (2025 draft eligible)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Hmmmm, I always like Branko. Any play style comparisons or in depth scouting reports available?

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
4 assists in 5 games in J18. I wonder what are the chances he makes the U18 team for the World Championship.
Hard to say but I wouldn´t see it high. 2005 has some solid dmen who are locks - Strbak, Chromiak, Eperjesi, Pisoja. Radivojevic is promising for sure and by the way he isn´t only promising Slovak 2007 D playing in the Sweden. Michal Capos is another interesting name and I saw him play in the past and the kid has potential. Maybe even higher than Radivojevic.

HockeyFan2022

Sep 16, 2021
Hard to say but I wouldn´t see it high. 2005 has some solid dmen who are locks - Strbak, Chromiak, Eperjesi, Pisoja. Radivojevic is promising for sure and by the way he isn´t only promising Slovak 2007 D playing in the Sweden. Michal Capos is another interesting name and I saw him play in the past and the kid has potential. Maybe even higher than Radivojevic.
Do you know if Luka has an agent or representative? Or what the family situation is like with him? Kid looks like an intriguing NHL prospect for 2025.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Very interested to see him at the HGC. Should be relied on a lot and get top line PP time. Personally from the gamers I’ve seen he is a serious first round candidate in 2025. Still a long way away but he has all the abilities of a modern 2 way dmen.

Listed at 5 foot 10 but I think he’s bigger than that now. Branko is 6 foot 2, if Luka can get to that size he could be a serious serious player. Excellent skater and has great offensive instincts but also capable defensively, not a big hitter but good stick positioning. Won the J18 cup with örebro where he had 4 pts in 6 games and was a +8.

I will have to see how they develop this year but 2025 draft could be really good depth wise. Doesn’t have the high end guy like Nemec, Dvorsky or Slafkovsky but I see 10+ players on draft paths. 2 really good goalies Pradel and Henriquez. 2007 class looks like draft of the dmen for Slovakia. Radivojevic, Lisy, Capos, Dravecky, Kalman, etc.

The early looks are good so far. The HGC should reveal more about these youngsters.

Last edited:

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
Very interested to see him at the HGC. Should be relied on a lot and get top line PP time. Personally from the gamers I’ve seen he is a serious first round candidate in 2025. Still a long way away but he has all the abilities of a modern 2 way dmen.

Listed at 5 foot 10 but I think he’s bigger than that now. Branko is 6 foot 2, if Luka can get to that size he could be a serious serious player. Excellent skater and has great offensive instincts but also capable defensively, not a big hitter but good stick positioning. Won the J18 cup with örebro where he had 4 pts in 6 games and was a +8.

I will have to see how they develop this year but 2025 draft could be really good depth wise. Doesn’t have the high end guy like Nemec, Dvorsky or Slafkovsky but I see 10+ players on draft paths. 2 really good goalies Pradel and Henriquez. 2007 class looks like draft of the dmen for Slovakia. Radivojevic, Lisy, Capos, Dravecky, Kalman, etc.

The early looks are good so far. The HGC should reveal more about these youngsters.
Actually, Branko is closer to somewhere between 6´0´´- 6´1´´ if you check his NHL.com profile where they´re more accurate I would say. But it doesn´t matter your point remains - I'm also very curious about what kind of player Luka can be once when he´ll be fully developed and stronger. Here at the HGC I also expect him playing top pairing minutes which isn´t common for underage defender.

And you mentioned 2025 draft can be really interesting from Slovak perspective which I agree with. But you know what's even better? 2026 Slovak draft class looks even more promising so far I guess.

Last edited:

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
So this kid is legit, saw him on EP and thought the numbers looked impressive but I didn’t know the story behind, legit talent?

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
Don’t remember when but I watched a Czechia-Slovakia U17 game a while ago and this tiny right-shot D kept standing out until I looked him up. Very excited to follow his progress but he definitely looked closer to 5-foot-7 than 5-foot-10.

Reactions: hellwar9

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023

Ended tournament with (0+5) as the second most productive D for Slovakia in HGC 1 point behind S. Nemec.

From the tweet it looks like Simon was 1 year older and had a better team build around him.

He was also leading the tournament in puck control from all defensemen.

Last edited:

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia

Fenes is clearly a fan of his game. If Nemec is in the NHL, I wonder if he could receive an invite to WJC camp as a potential useful puck mover on the back end. For me there is 3 locks for the defense (Kmec, Strbak, Natny). That leaves 4 open spots that could be occupied by a number of players. I think he gets an invite but isn’t on the final roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad