WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I stopped following the QR codes weeks ago, but did they announce tonight was the night, it did Cole/Pat accidentally spoil it earlier in the show?

I'm thinking they may have announced it because that one dude was dressed to as Bray all night.
Yeah. They had a countdown for tonight

This group can work but they need to keep it simple in the beginning. Let their actions speak for them, like tonight did. But Bo, Nikki, Erick, Joe and Dexter has to be 100% committed to this characters. The one issue I have is, how do you keep them intimadating without repeitition? The faction needs to be presented as an overwhelming force. Nobody is safe. If they can do that, this can work.

The debut is easy, no here comes the hard part. Keeping them intimadating, interesting without overdoing it.
I loved the debut but yeah I dunno how you just go on with business as usual next week when the entire staff/talent was essentially murdered.

It would be funny if that’s why Drew comes backs. He’s the only living talent left on Raw.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I wasn't into this hocus pocus when it was being performed by a legitimately talented performer in Bray Wyatt, let alone now that's it's being performed by a pile of jobbers basically.

Social Outcasts meets the Firefly Funhouse. Oddities 2.0.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If they’re funhouse characters, which they are, and you have two people who were directly connected to Bray, it doesn’t make sense that Alexa isn’t part of it, unless she’s just not coming back. She should be the central figure who brought this all to life since she was actually part of the funhouse, and she was connected to Nikki.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
If they’re funhouse characters, which they are, and you have two people who were directly connected to Bray, it doesn’t make sense that Alexa isn’t part of it, unless she’s just not coming back. She should be the central figure who brought this all to life since she was actually part of the funhouse, and she was connected to Nikki.

Alexa is as good as done right now

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Alexa is as good as done right now

Has there been news she's not coming back? In March she said she'd be returning.

1718719392922.png

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Man now I wish Bray got to work with this new production crew instead of Kevin Dunn
Yeah, the word was that Bo had been working closely with Bray on this stuff since Bray returned and also that the creative was very much behind Bo on this stuff. The ending of the show clearly showed they have faith in this. Really a shame we never got to see Bray doing this. :(

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm hoping Nikki Cross crushes this role. It's right up her alley.

Certainly better than the Sheugene shit she was doing before.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The fact that this was done live, as a one shot was incredible. WEE production still far and above everyone else.

Also glad to hear the pop's (in Corpus Christi of all places).

While the IWC seemed to hate alot of the Fiend or spooky stuff, look at the merch numbers and reactions and views. IWC makes up so little of the actual audience that this has some potential. Solid debut. Can't wait to see where it goes

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I will say, as cool as it was, they've kind of already backed themselves into a corner. Like, is there no one else alive? Are they just gonna be like, "man, last week was CRAZY!"???

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm fully expecting to see Drew in Chicago this Friday.

But yeah if there was ever a time to leverage this TNA partnership, this would be the best time.

Plus Drew vs Moose would be a good match
Like I said, I would have Punk get jumped at the entrance, and we don’t even hear him. How many times do we need to hear CM Punk do a promo about how extremely Chicago he is? It’s time for that crowd to get kicked in the nuts, they’ve been serviced too many times.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I will say, as cool as it was, they've kind of already backed themselves into a corner. Like, is there no one else alive? Are they just gonna be like, "man, last week was CRAZY!"???
I know some of the fake blood night say otherwise and the fun joke is everyone died, but kayfabe there's no way all those people are dead. Just injured and knocked out.

I was suprised by the one guy with the giant blood splatter on the wall behind his head. Everyone else just looked knocked out.

They'll show staff be jumpy or make mention that they are down several crew members from injury or refusing to show up for fear of their lives. They'll start to attack more wrestlers I would assume.

The one thing I didn't like is Gable was the only wrestler attacked. They should have had some more lower - mid careers in the carnage

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I know some of the fake blood night say otherwise and the fun joke is everyone died, but kayfabe there's no way all those people are dead. Just injured and knocked out.

I was suprised by the one guy with the giant blood splatter on the wall behind his head. Everyone else just looked knocked out.

They'll show staff be jumpy or make mention that they are down several crew members from injury or refusing to show up for fear of their lives. They'll start to attack more wrestlers I would assume.

The one thing I didn't like is Gable was the only wrestler attacked. They should have had some more lower - mid careers in the carnage
I think Ricochet should have been in the Mayhem this week instead of getting written off last week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad