Ranking of the Best HBO Shows of All Time - #6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Voted Six Feet Under.

Add Carnivale. Such a shame that it never got to tell the whole story.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Close between Boardwalk and Rome. Voting Boardwalk for #6, although both shows should be 1-2 spots higher on this list at least.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I don't think Band of Brothers should be considered a show since it was a mini-series, and there aren't options for others like The Pacific, Generation Kill and Show Me A Hero. Deadwood should've already been voted in IMO.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I don't think Band of Brothers should be considered a show since it was a mini-series, and there aren't options for others like The Pacific, Generation Kill and Show Me A Hero. Deadwood should've already been voted in IMO.

Mini Series are allowed. People can vote to add Pacific, Generation Kill, etc.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

Should of but wasn't. obviously it wasn't a hit with everyone, this guy being one of those people :)

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Six feet under is the only show there I've watched right through. Thoroughly enjoyed it though.

I would have guessed Sopranos would be #1. I personally enjoyed The Wire more so I'm not complaining.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Voting for Rome even though it should have been 4th or 5th.

You band waggoners who voted GoT into 4th place should feel bad.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Oz

But I admit I've never watched Six Feet Under, really need to. Love Deadwood and Rome too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad