Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Toronto 1/19 7:30 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
i won't lie if there was one team i always hated from the get go it was the leafs.... as seen in other thread. lets play a simple and sound game.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
i won't lie if there was one team i always hated from the get go it was the leafs.... as seen in other thread. lets play a simple and sound game.

Maybe if they were in the Metro I'd hate them, but they're out of Division and have been so harmless for so long that I hardly think about them. Over 50 years since they last won a cup. Ouch! :laugh:

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Someone please do something about Matt Martin, please and thank you. I don't want to have to hear Joe and Sam say his name 45 times tomorrow night.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
At least the one thing we have going for us tomorrow is that the Leafs D is about as bad as ours, with Rielly out now.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
What do you want "DO" to Matt Martin?

Lets just not allow 7 goals again, and/or 3 goals in a 2 minute span.

Please stop making me sad, Hank.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Matt Martin is a great 4th liner, but...he's still a 4th liner.

Kreider just got fined for bashing the maligned Cody Eakin, after half the board was going on for days about no player responding to him.

Last edited:

SouthernRanger

Jun 24, 2016
If you're gonna be a joke every year it's only a matter of time until you hit the jackpot with a McDavid or Matthews.

Lol true. Mathews is a stud...did anyone expect him to be this good right out the gate? I honestly believed it would take him a little while to get to the level he is already playing at. I had 55 points max as a rookie, but he is going to end up in the 70 - 80 point range by the looks of it.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Lol true. Mathews is a stud...did anyone expect him to be this good right out the gate? I honestly believed it would take him a little while to get to the level he is already playing at. I had 55 points max as a rookie, but he is going to end up in the 70 - 80 point range by the looks of it.

I'm in the same boat. I do wonderhow much help it was playing against men in Europe as opposed to CHL level stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad