Post-Game Talk: RANGERS @ canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
" MTL allowes the 3rd most cross ice passes with 5 minutes to go which allows a 48% chance of scoring in high danger areas with a shooting percantage of 20%. when the game is tied at home, that's where the Rangers took advantage. "

Stephen Valiquette
But only if the sun is shining and Mercury is in retrograde.

Reactions: FultonReed

battlehim

Jan 6, 2012
Nice win. The Habs lulled the Rangers for the first two periods. Glad we're able to win and without expending too much physical and emotional energy cos we'll need it against the upcoming Flyers games. Also, thanks to Georgiev for keeping the Rangers in it. Honestly I don't think Henrik would have been able to.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
That goal was not even his fault, it was bad luck and a bad bounce off of him, but he came out in the 2nd and totally turned it around.

The goal wasn't the issue. He had bad reads and was running around and getting caught on bad pinches. Then he settled down and looked like the rising 2 way monster he is becoming.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Eastern conference wildcard teams right about now:
giphy.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
It is really a pleasure watching Lindgren play. You could see it even in preseason. Saw him live up close and he brings it every time. Never backs down.How could you not want a guy like that in your top 4? I know ADA and Trouba can have snarl but they can be inconsistent with that part of their game. Lindgren isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad