GDT: Rangers at Wings | February 23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Not gonna lie - I expected Copp to f*** that up somehow. Pleasantly surprised.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
What’s the deal with Walman’s contract status? Haven’t heard much. Would be annoying if he tested free agency after Steve resuscitated his career but I could see it happening.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I hate when the refs yell move it. It's like nah dude I'm not gonna give it to the other team for the sake of "moving it".

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Good start to the game, Hagg is sketchy.. He makes some passes in his own zone he has no business making. He's s fine as 7th/8th D but should not be in our line up on a regular basis... Got to think Simon is not far from a call up.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Mattaa saved what could've been an awful play and made it look rather easy.
Then made the smart play to pass it behind the net instead of across the net when he got the puck back again that same shift.

That’s the type of IQ we’ve been missing on the blueline for years. Can’t believe we went so long with Dekeyser flailing about on the top pairing.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Good start to the game, Hagg is sketchy.. He makes some passes in his own zone he has no business making. He's s fine as 7th/8th D but should not be in our line up on a regular basis... Got to think Simon is not far from a call up.
Agreed. Thought that last game. Despite the goal he was losing most battles in the D zone. Give me Oesterle (I guess).

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Then made the smart play to pass it behind the net instead of across the net when he got the puck back again that same shift.

That’s the type of IQ we’ve been missing on the blueline for years. Can’t believe we went so long with Dekeyser flailing about on the top pairing.
Definitely a refreshing sight on our blue line, very glad he was extended and it's nice to see Stevie recognize how important he's been to the team.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Rasmussen-Copp-Perron might be a good combination to keep. There's some synergy there.

Copp looks very effective when he's behind the net facing the boards, mucking around in a phone booth.

3 big strong defensive guys to neutralize another team's offensive 2nd line, like the Rangers' with Tarasenko and Panarin.

Reactions: Filppula
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad