GDT: Rags In The House @ 15.00 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Are you interested in this game today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Too many players play like a chicken without their heads..if they just deked someone and held onto the puck a little longer we’d have better chances on net

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
These camera angles are f***ing AWFUL

I like seeing these new camera angles but a lot of them are real bad.

I used to like the NBC behind the net cam on the powerplay. That could let you see the lanes pretty well and that was cool.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Marek's point still stands. They are one of the weirdest "talented" team, because if they aren't working hard they look like absolute shit.

Jesse had a good article on this. It basically comes down to our system. Sullivan's system requires a strong forecheck. If we don't have that, we look like shit. When we do, we look great. But it's obviously a system that requires legs and effort.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Jesse had a good article on this. It basically comes down to our system. Sullivan's system requires a strong forecheck. If we don't have that, we look like shit. When we do, we look great. But it's obviously a system that requires legs and effort.

Yep everyone says it's a tough system. If we don't have legs... we suck. Huge problem as well with us being an older team as well.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
I don’t care what people say about Heinen, at least he has the smarts to get in good spots for opportunities.

Kapanen is never a threat for anything.

Reactions: vodeni

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
again, nothing changed structure wise its that they are skating harder, getting to the puck faster...

Agreed. They are also playing a bit smarter.

Haven't seen the "got to get a goal" frenzy in two periods. You know... where we don't have puck possession but 3-4 Pens are caught deep and the counter kills us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad