GDT: Rags In The House @ 15.00 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Are you interested in this game today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

(33-13-5) :rangers @ :pens (31-14-8)

ABC / ESPN+ / SN / NHL Live

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo, moving on from Thursday night when I checked out after 20 minutes, and I'm still certain I lasted longer than the players!

Rags have 1 OT loss and 5 wins in their last 6 games
We have 2 wins, 1 OT win and 3 losses in the same timeframe

Rags have also overtaken us in the Metro and lead us by a single point along with having two games in hand over us.

I have zero confidence in any changes happening, unless forced by injury. PO Joseph has been recalled as Matheson is now kaput.

We still need someone for the next GDT and I've updated the list with the games in March.

Go Pens, don't suck donkey **** like the last 3 games please !

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Afternoon game, young goalie who hasn’t seen us this year, coach whose brilliant idea to get things moving in the right direction is to bench a fourth line player — what could go wrong?

Last edited:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Will Mikey Bylsma continue to play chess and bench his ECHL forward in the third period and sit the goalie after it’s 5-1 for his big in game adjustments again?

I’m worried they abuse us physically. I suspect sleepy making the team even less physical this summer will be a glaring issue in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Let's Go Pens!
033jfb37xlk51.png

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
How many penguins get injured today and nothing will be done about it? Games like today is why Burke preached we were going to get more physical over the summer. The only issue is that they failed miserably in getting more physical - somehow getting even less physical, which is impressive.

Last edited:

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
I predict a 3-2 win, but injuries take their toll since Pens have very little physicality and that they do have isn't very effective. Pens play their system, get the win, but get banged up in the process. If things don't change, they will be out in the first round again or limping into the second.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I would like to watch this game, but I think they get stoned by Shesterkin…maybe one goal…I think this will be like a 2-1 or 3-1 game for NYR, who are miles above the Pens defensively…maybe Pens play better than they have been, but still lose…the old Pens’ bones don’t get moving in afternoon games…after they lose, Sully will come out again and praise to high heavens the number of shots and chances the team had but didn’t convert lol (“our analytics looked great!”)…rinse and repeat

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
The bookies think the Penguins are the favourites in this game. How?! :)

I think one team is going to annihilate the other, no sure which team it will be, though.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The bookies think the Penguins are the favourites in this game. How?! :)

I think one team is going to annihilate the other, no sure which team it will be, though.

After the last 3 games you'd think they'd be extra motivated. I'll go with a OT game and flip a coin.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Afternoon game, young goalie who hasn’t seen us this year, coach whose brilliant idea to get things moving in the right direction is to bench a fourth line player — what could go wrong?
I got a good feeling about this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad