Speculation: *Rifai vs. Liljegren. It's a thing and it's happening.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

With the winds of change blowing through the Scotiabank Arena, who will be their 6th D?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Liljegren got punked by *Rifai today. *Rifai seems to have grabbed the attention of Berube/Treliving.

I could be mistaken, but it looks like Liljegren might be a cap casualty soon.

What do you think?

Last edited:

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
if treliving signed lilijgren to 3M and then tries to trade him a few short months later to play a #3 AHL D-man in his spot he should be fired on the spot

lilijgren should either be given legit games to be a top4D who can rush the puck and play an offensive transitional game or he should be moved in a package for soneone like that who is older and more experienced

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Liljegren got punked by Rafai today. Rafai seems to have grabbed the attention of Berube/Treliving.

I could be mistaken, but it looks like Liljegren might be a cap casualty soon.

What do you think?
Might wanna learn how to spell his name before hyping him over Liljegren - it’s Rifai, not Rafai.

I prefer Liljegren, much more skilled, on a different level as a puck handler, puck mover, passer, skater. I’d give him the edge defensively too, although Rifai is definitely bigger and more physical.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I'm done with Liljegren. He just a guy. He doesn't do anything particularly well. He makes too much to be "just a guy".

I agree. But begs the question why management didn't just trade him before signing him to 3 mil.

He needs to be in the lineup for that much money.

Mirtle has even said the front office was considering a trade earlier in the summer (or at least wasnt sure about Lily's future), but I guess they got cold feet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad