Value of: Rackell and Lindholm to Boston

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
The rumor of the day from the mod blessed insiders on the Bruins boards is that the offer includes Lysell and DeBrusk. Lets assume a 1st in there, too. Stumbling block for Boston is that they want to be able to re-up Lindholm AND Rakell and Rakell currently isn't willing to talk extension. It also appears that at this moment, Bruins have turned attention to something around 1st+Lysell++ to Arizona.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Too much UFA cost. One or the other, not both...

confounded-eww.gif

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
1st + Lohrei + Steen for Lindholm, not really sure what to make of Debrusk. Would likely rather a pick and/or prospect for Rakell, then go after younger UFA forwards with the money that would have gone to JDB.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
I can see Lindholm re-signing with Boston, but doesn't Rakell want to test the market?
Is it worth the extra cost for him as a rental?
Even if he is a pure rental, I think with Bergeron and Marchand Rackell would be dynamic for a deep run in the playoffs if the hockey gods permit it.

What would place his rental value at?

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
I don’t think it would be the case if it was Lohrei instead of Lysell as the prospect. Bruins just went half a decade with a top six RW hole.

I don’t know if it should be Lohrei. We just got Helleson for Manson. And bringing in another D for Lindholm? I would prefer a winger coming back instead of another D this deadline

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
I go, Bruins 2022 first + Debrusk + Vaak + Studnicka + Steen or Senyshyn + 3rd pick for Lindholm, Rackell and Deslauriers...Debrusk = Rackell but younger, Vaak ready to go nhl for 20min top 4 D, Studnicka, Steen and Seneshyn ready to go nhl middle 6 + 3rd...cal it a day Don...Ducks seems to want nhl ready prospects instead of picks...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad