Pre-Game Talk: PS6 7:15 PM - BRUINS at Los Angeles Nordiques

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I was going to go up for the game, but started a new job last week and the orientation and training is intensive - and still ongoing - so I would not have been able to take the time off under these circumstances.

Looking forward to watching, though. I’ll be shocked if there’s anything other than overwhelming support for the Bruins at this game. They are the second most popular team in Quebec, aren’t they? Here’s a chance for the locals to see the Bruins without having to sit in the same arena with the Habs fans.

Last edited:

brighton

Oct 20, 2022
Massachusetts
Does anyone know for sure if this game will be broadcast on 98.5? The OP says so but I recall them mentioning something on air about the Flyers game having been the last broadcast before the regular season starts next week.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Thursday, October 3 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA / Videotron Centre, Quebec City, QC)
-
Morning skate, 11 a.m. (Warrior Ice Arena)
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following morning skate
- Travel to Quebec City
- Preseason game vs. Los Angeles Kings, 7 p.m. (Videotron Centre | TV: ESPN+ | Radio: 98.5)
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following the game
- Travel to Boston
View attachment 911822
I love the cartoon line-up!!!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad