Post-Game Talk: PS4 - Sons of Gritty 3 BRUINS 2 OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Thought the NHL D looked good. Not so much for the rest of the group. Noticeable drop off.

Lysell and Poitras appear like they are battling to make the opening night lineup. My money is on both of them. Somewhere in the top-6/9. There are some other candidates who think they are vying for the same spots. They are not. Kastelic has one of those bottom-6 spot locked up. Purely on playing style and the fact that nobody else is willing to bring that. Have yet to see what Jones has to offer. My hopes are high. RIley Tufte is Joe Colborne... Patrick Brown is Trent Whitfield. Vanilla. Vanilla. Beecher needs to step it up as well.

Korpisalo was excellent.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Michkov is going to be a concern if he doesn't get hurt. high floor, higher ceiling player.
Sometimes sucking for extended periods, pays off. PHI has some good young talent and a coach that won't baby them.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Michkov is going to be a concern if he doesn't get hurt. high floor, higher ceiling player.
Sometimes sucking for extended periods, pays off. PHI has some good young talent and a coach that won't baby them.
Yeh been following him a long time (I got Danila Yurov in our SIM League~ please come over) and he’s electric

Konecny
Foerster
Michkov
Tippett
Brink
Luchenko
Farabee

Lot of good young players ~ Torts should be good for them

I always root for him

Knight

Oct 7, 2010
Yup I’d go with

Zacha- Lindholm -Pastrnak
Marchand -Coyle - Lysell
Frederic- Poitras - Geekie
Beecher - Kastelic - Brazeau

Zadarov- McAvoy
Lindholm- Carlo
Lohrei- Peeke

Swayman (enough let’s go)
Korpi

100+ points
I would swap out Beecher for Jones. Jones has been more visible and he hasn't even played yet.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Can Korpisalo handle a heavy workload? There are no back to backs for the first ten games or so and the Bruins might need him to play the majority if not all those games.

Reactions: BMC

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Thought the NHL D looked good. Not so much for the rest of the group. Noticeable drop off.
Lysell and Poitras appear like they are battling to make the opening night lineup. My money is on both of them. Somewhere in the top-6/9. There are some other candidates who think they are vying for the same spots. They are not. Kastelic has one of those bottom-6 spot locked up. Purely on playing style and the fact that nobody else is willing to bring that. Have yet to see what Jones has to offer. My hopes are high. RIley Tufte is Joe Colborne... Patrick Brown is Trent Whitfield. Vanilla. Vanilla. Beecher needs to step it up as well.

Korpisalo was excellent.

He wishes.

Reactions: SwayHeyKid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad