GDT: PS game 4: Sharks vs Utah 7pm streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Who is poturalski and why is he still basically getting prime minutes this late in the preseason.
Big-time AHL scorer - scored 101 points for the 21-22 Chicago Wolves to lead the league. He regularly wears letters for his AHL teams, too. He's expected to help lead the Barracuda this year, but he's probably just eating preseason minutes instead of giving them all to actual Sharks.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I think that our top-9 is basically set with Graf being a place-holder for Granlund (guessing he's still a little sore with whatever kept him out of practice the other day). 4th line will be Sturm, Grundstrom, and whatever face-puncher they stick in the lineup any given night.

I hate Goodrow and Kunin in the top-9 so f***ing much but I guess if you're going to have two teenage top-6 centers, I don't mind absolutely burying Goodrow and Kunin to make things easier for them.

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015

Graf may have earned spot regardless of Granlund status.
Graf will not start with the Sharks unless Granlund will still be hurt to start the season.

That doesn’t make Warsofsky’s comments false. This is a great opportunity for him to show what he can do with skilled players. The sooner they can transition a future player into Smith’s wing opposite Zetterlund the sooner they can trade Granlund.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad