Proposal: Proposal - Ott - Edm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yourkeyparka

Oct 15, 2010
Kassian toughness needed up front, for the youth on our team. Watson not a good enough fighter. The 2nd rounder helps us move up or trade for better asset.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
I think this is a little light on the side of the Sens. Oilers could throw in a B+ prospect to even things out.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Forsberg is probably the best goalie available on the market for EDM to acquire this season since Fleury and Varlamov have NTC’s. That’s not going to come this cheap. Not to mention Paul can return more than a second and a cap dump alone.

Just no.

Blacephalon

Oct 12, 2018
I think this is a little light on the side of the Sens. Oilers could throw in a B+ prospect to even things out.

lol you think? get real

no one is interested in kassian and his 3.2 mil cap hit for another 2 and a half years. he has negative value

Adding a b prospect is not going to even out anything. Only reason you would think that is if your a homer.

Blacephalon

Oct 12, 2018
pure trash.

kassian sucks and makes 3.2 for another 2 years. hes not a asset.

not to mention paul easily gets a 2nd at the deadlne and forsberg has been playing really good

wtf would the sens do this

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Forsberg is probably the best goalie available on the market for EDM to acquire this season since Fleury and Varlamov have NTC’s. That’s not going to come this cheap. Not to mention Paul can return more than a second and a cap dump alone.

Just no.

Would be very Oilers to trade significant assets for a goalie they had for free and never played

Reactions: TFHockey

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
Would be very Oilers to trade significant assets for a goalie they had for free and never played
I would do this deal just to get rid of Kassian even if there was B prospect like Savoie or Lavoie included. The goalie is the 3rd best asset for the oilers in this after losing kassian and getting Paul. If we ship Kassian we can try and sign Kane as he is a better piece.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Watson > Kassian
Paul > 2nd (I think he ultimately gets a 2nd + prospect)
Forsberg > Nothing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad