2023-24 Professional Women's Hockey League (PWHL) News

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
MAYBE 1-0 late double overtime victory for Minnesota in Game 4, GWG for Sophie Jacques. Under review ...

ETA: No Goal, goalie interference from Taylor Heise as she swept into the crease with the puck.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The fix was clearly in on Game 4 from the opening faceoff. The League wanted a 5th game to go out with a Big Bang for their inaugural season, so they paid Boston extra to stifle the Minnesota power plays then gave the visitors late 5-on-4 advantages then stole a game/Cup winner from MIN and THEN flashed a light in Nicole Hensley's eyes to allow Alina Müller to score the GWG instead. It's all so clear to me now ... :badidea:

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I wonder how many Minnesota players tossed gear into the stands as they prematurely celebrated their "victory", then who had to chase down the fans in the stands to get them back. :oops:

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
That game last night....I was there five rows back and it was a fantastic atmosphere. Felt like we got jobbed--huge kick in the nuts to celebrate that OT win then have it snatched and lose shortly after. f***ing horrible feeling and as a player having victory snatched after you're that exhausted is crushing,
Very even game throughout. There were some very questionable calls/non calls but in the OTs it was called fairly (if inconsistent relative the calls earlier). 10/10 would go to that game again.

edit: STILL pissed about that no-call tackle though. :madfire:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad