2023-24 Professional Women's Hockey League (PWHL) News

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Man, that’s what been going on behind the scenes? Though I did my research and didn’t realize there was a big 1990s ladies hockey boom as well that’s been forgotten.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
With the caveat that I'm not criticizing the choice of the PWHL rinkside interviewer, but somebody in charge needs to teach her how to raise/modulate her voice so the interviewees don't all have to ask her to repeat her comments & questions. :help:

Meanwhile, opening puck drop delayed for some difficulties with the time clock or something. :dunno: Play now underway. :popcorn:

And Taylor Heise gives Minny an early lead. On a turnover in the slot.

Last edited:
Reactions: VaCaps Fan

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
End of Period 1 in Game 3, Minnesota 2 - Boston 0. Lots of numbers, all in favor of the hometeam.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Good game so far, two nice goals for MN, the second one was just a great play to show anyone learning this sport. Clean breakout, string of 5 passes together with a net drive wrap around attempt. I think it was Sydny Brodt that scored, got blown up out front, got right back up and slammed home the rebound, fantastic play!

Reactions: JMCx4

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Boston's Alina Müller scores with 1.4 left in Period 2, beating, Nicole Hensley. End of 2, 2-1 MIN still leads. More two-way transitions that period, but Minny still held the O advantage. Expect BOS to come out on fire in Period 3.

... I think it was Sydny Brodt that scored, got blown up out front, got right back up and slammed home the rebound, fantastic play!
Thanks for the correction, updating my post.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Very strong PK for BOS, missed opportunity for MIN to stretch the lead.

9,054 announced attendance at Xcel Center tonight. The crowd is jazzed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roadhog

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Zummwinkle with the effort play buries the empty netter, and herself. Emphatic dagger to a hard fought game, some great plays out of both teams.

Reactions: JMCx4

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Grace Zumwinkle gets the ENG (her first playoff goal) with MIN on the PK. 4-1

ETA: Wait, wasn't that the FIRST jail break goal of the PWHL playoffs?!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad