Prestige Worldwide (360) - BRUINS Available! - Need Reserves

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
Won't be around for this block, away here, so either play my cpu now or celebrate the New Year playing my cpu ;) :sabres

I'll be back 3rd of Jan.

Claytoon

Nov 3, 2012
West is WAY to close I can easily go from 3rd to 14th place after this block... I like it

dasboot

Jajajaja
Sep 12, 2010
You guys would be better off with someone else for the Devils. I'm just not sure I'll be able to keep up with the activity levels that I should.

Cheers!

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
You guys would be better off with someone else for the Devils. I'm just not sure I'll be able to keep up with the activity levels that I should.

Cheers!

Is your schedule particularly hectic because of the holidays, or do you anticipate it being a long-term problem?

The past week (and next week) have been bad for a lot of people, but we expect things to settle out a bit going forward.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
We have a new :flames

Welcome JamieP!

His HFBoards contact has been attached to the :flames on the main page.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Buffalo you need to fix your rosters...

Buffalo was temporarily removed due to the roster issues, which leaves his CPU unplayable.

Due to Buffalo being absent and him giving us the ok to play his CPU, I've gone ahead and done this.

He's aware he just simply has to send another invite when he returns from his holiday!

Cheers.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Kind of disappointed by the inactivity of this league. I know it's the holidays and all but people are rarely online and when they are they don't respond to invites or messages :help:

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Kind of disappointed by the inactivity of this league. I know it's the holidays and all but people are rarely online and when they are they don't respond to invites or messages :help:

Not sure what you mean, really. It takes a bit of effort, to be sure, but I've already completed my block of games. Compared to most leagues, this one has done reasonably well over the holidays--no delay in the advances, etc.

Check in the Chatzy, and if you consistently have problems getting a hold of someone, post in thread, and then let chuck or I know.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009

Not really sure what you're expecting during the busiest time of the year.

People have real life stuff to do during the holidays, and the fact that this league has yet to be delayed and remained on schedule is quite impressive.

Literally 1/3 of our owners have posted on here and said their CPU's could be played between a certain date and time to allow us others that weren't as busy to continue on with the league.

The chatzy is always full, and I have nearly everyone in this league on my friends list and can tell you a lot of people are frequently online.

Maybe you just need to take a different approach in finding these people to get your games in. (ie Schedule them on HFBoards PM's, use the chatzy or add the block of people you're playing to your friends list so you can see if they're online.)

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
totally forgot about the chatzy, maybe that's the best route to get a hold of people, not used to it.

my bad gents

ps- boston's a chump. i said it

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Chuck and I are working to line up a replacement for the :devils, but he won't be in place in time to play this window. Go ahead and play the CPU.

So both :devils and :sabres are playable at this point. You don't need to wait.

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
I'll send invite when I get back home from "vacation"...Seems I got me some more injured players since my roster became unplayable...

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Reminder, this block ends on December 31st, 8:00 EST.

Games Played (Updated Dec. 31, 5:30 p.m. EST)
ANA 44/47 GP
BOS 43/47 GP
BUF 44/46 GP
CAL 45/45 GP
CAR 47/49 GP
CHI 44/47 GP
COL 42/46 GP
CBJ 44/47 GP
DAL 40/47 GP
DET 41/45 GP
EDM 46/46 GP
FLA 42/45 GP
LAK 47/47 GP
MIN 43/47 GP
MTL 46/47 GP
NYI 41/45 GP
NYR 40/45 GP
NSH 44/48 GP
NJD 40/44 GP
OTT 41/46 GP
PHI 46/46 GP
PHX 44/45 GP
PIT 45/46 GP
SJS 41/45 GP
STL 41/46 GP
TBL 44/44 GP
TOR 41/44 GP
VAN 44/48 GP
WSH 46/48 GP
WPG 41/44 GP

Last edited:

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
just played my last game JdlH.

said last game was a 2-0 loss to Dallas' CPU, outshot them 21-8 and had 11 minutes of TOA :help:

It doesn't seem like this result registered. You still have a game left in the standings, and DAL still has the same number of games played. Did you allow it to load at the menu before you shut off your xbox? I once accidentally messed up a result by turning the machine off after I had left a game but before the menu had fully loaded. Also, it seems your CPU DNF rate increased.

In other news,

- I've noticed quite a fiew CPU DNF rates above zero. Some of these we are already aware of--people coming online just as their CPU is being played, the servers dropping, etc., but we will been cleaning things up after the New Year to reset all DNF rates to zero percent.

- Please check and make sure that your team is set to CPU-enabled.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad