GDT: Preseason: Oilers Vs. Nucks| 7 MT| SN360| Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

It's preseason...Yakimov looked great, Drai looked tired after the game yesterday and our two stars don't seem to care about the preseason anymore

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
Acton and Lander needs to go to the AHL as soon as possible

- Nurse was the best player on the ice IMO
- Yakimov was great too
- Draisaitl invisible
- Worst game from Hall I've ever seen?

Oiltankjob Fail

Feb 10, 2013
I don't care if this is pre season or not full line up or not . We are witnessing the same stupid type of coaching we had last year. Horrible breakouts bad line matching and Eakins pets getting way to much ice time. Get ready another long fn year ahead.

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
I don't care if this is pre season or not full line up or not . We are witnessing the same stupid type of coaching we had last year. Horrible breakouts bad line matching and Eakins pets getting way to much ice time. Get ready another long fn year ahead.

No need to worry, Tyler Dellow will fix our breakout.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
No need to worry, Tyler Dellow will fix our breakout.

It couldn't be worse than it is now could it? It'd be great if we could watch some video of Krueger's PP as well so that maybe the current coaches could learn what a PP should look like.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I think with Nikitin out the Oilers will go with something like this to start the season:

Ference-Schultz
Marincin-Fayne
Nurse-Petry
Aulie

Some might say odd to have Petry on the bottom pairing.. but he's a good partner for limited minutes with Nurse who obviously needs some
sheltered minutes on the bottom pairing.

Ference will get the top minutes on the left side as Marincin isn't quite ready for top minutes yet.

Klefbom 1st callup when more injuries inevitably hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad