Post-Game Talk: Preseason GM04| Vancouver Canucks lose to Calgary Flames | 2-4 (Lekkerimaki & Raty)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Here's my two cents.

CUT - Wolanin, DPetey, Hirose, Tolopilo, Young, Nate Smith, Nielsen, Klimovich, Kudryavtsev, Alriksson

STAYING - Raty, Lekkerimaki, Bains, Blais, Aman, PDG, Juulsen, Friedman, Felton, Sasson, Mueller, Karlsson, Patera

Reactions: Grip it N RYP it

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
Here's my two cents.

CUT - Wolanin, DPetey, Hirose, Tolopilo, Young, Nate Smith, Nielsen, Klimovich, Kudryavtsev, Alriksson

STAYING - Raty, Lekkerimaki, Bains, Blais, Aman, PDG, Juulsen, Friedman, Felton, Sasson, Mueller, Karlsson, Patera
I think they need to make a lot more cuts than that. Nice to have a proper line up the end the preseason and get some chemistry going

Reactions: sting101

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I think they need to make a lot more cuts than that. Nice to have a proper line up the end the preseason and get some chemistry going
I'd like to see closer to real lineup from here on in give kids who have earned it time but get vets in and playing together

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Here's my two cents.

I’d have Kudryavtsev staying. We don’t have much LHD depth. Been more of a something than Wolanin, DPetey, Hirose

Blais, Mueller should absolutely go down. Sasson as well because he isn’t making it.

Goalies I don’t care about.

Reactions: Jovofan

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Tocchet's gonna snap his fingers and cut half this roster on the plane back.

Of the tweeners, I think PDG, Raty and Friedman make it. Dunno about Aman whose shown capability before but has underwhelmed everywhere this camp. Juulsen is hopefully cut after a horrible game, Blais might work his way toward a contract from Abby. Mueller and Sasson have looked decent but have room to improve.

Silovs tracking point shots is still a concern. Last preseason games are probably a duel between him and Lankinen as formal starter. And probably Hog vs. Sprong for Petey's bumper.

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I think with Blais being a veteran they'll want to give him as much of a look as possible. I think next Friday will see more of a regular season squad, Sasson, Karlsson, Bains likely won't make the team but I think deserve one more game. One of the young bubble DMen should draw into the lineup on Monday. I think we'll see another round of cuts after that first Edmonton game and that's when you're going to get the Sasson / Mueller cuts etc.

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Here's my two cents.

I'd like to see a little more from Kudryavtsev, Raty and of course Lekkerimaki, playing along side a pro squad, who will be likely drawing in for the last couple games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad