GDT: PRESEASON GAME #6 - STARS VS BLUES @ 7pm CT

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I would interpret not dressing Blümel in the final pre-season game as him not beeing in the running for the final forward spot . I think they could also carry a full roster thise year so maybe 2 forward spots ? With Robos injury they will carry at least one spare .

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Yes. You can add him to your fantasy team.
He is already on my keeper league team. Just need to know whether to make him active this period. :D If he can stay healthy he will be scoring line calibre. If tonight's lineup is the opening night roster it looks like the roster Bon Morrison has put up on the Trade Board where he is trying to predict the opening night rosters for every team.

Last edited:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
He is already on my keeper league team. Just need to know whether to make him active this period. :D If he can stay healthy he will be scoring line calibre. If tonight's lineup is the opening night roster it looks like the roster Bon Morrison has put up on the Trade Board where he is trying to predict the opening night rosters for every team.
Whats your fantasy team’s name

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Benn was like, really? You're not going to cover Hintz in the slot? Alright then

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I'm still in awe of how few strides it takes Harley to cover most of the ice surface

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Yeah that group got pinned in and it was only a matter of time until Bichsel took a penalty

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad