GDT: PRESEASON - Game 6 - DEVILS @ Flyers - 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
I like this stempniak. have never specifically paid attention to him playing, but he's a good stopgap up front.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Difference between TG and Chere. TG says no explanation yet for K-Palm and leaves it at that. Chere already has an article up about him maybe being hurt.

I don't exactly blame Rich. His boss had made an edict that he get as many clicks as possible, and he produces content to do just that. It pays the bills I guess..

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
liked the move by Zajac but that goal was a gift from Noworth

the potential injuries are a bummer hope palm is back in the 3rd

are they just resting cammalleri? I saw the thing where he wasn't in practice but that's all we know right?

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Larrson will get PP time during the season. Its the preseason so you are trying different things seeing if other things work or what skill you have from other players in different positions on the PP.

I didnt see Palmieri's hit or anything but again its likely a precaution. No doubt the Devils know what a big part he is going to have with this team this year and moving forward. No need to risk it. Give someone else like Zacha the ice time.

Deleted member 28548

That was almost laughable hearing the Flyers announcers downplay Zajac's goal to no end. Pretty clear it was painful for them to accept it was an actual goal.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I like this stempniak. have never specifically paid attention to him playing, but he's a good stopgap up front.

I forgot what number he and Palmieri were respectively and thought for a bit tonight that it was Palmieri catching my attention when it was really Stempniak.

He's had a pretty strong pre-season and I'd be surprised if he wasn't signed.

Kennedy on the other hand...

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
That was almost laughable hearing the Flyers announcers downplay Zajac's goal to no end. Pretty clear it was painful for them to accept it was an actual goal.

I mean it was a real goal in the sense that he put the puck in the net but he definitely fanned on the shot he attempted and it was a bit of a change-up for the goalie. Good speed going wide though

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Josefson is never going to have an impact at center if he doesn't use the middle of the ice.

It's the same thing every year, he carries everything wide.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Josefson is never going to have an impact at center if he doesn't use the middle of the ice.

It's the same thing every year, he carries everything wide.

JAke has been one of our better players tonight. you seem to have some kind of vendetta against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad