GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheBlob

Dec 26, 2010
Toronto sent an AHL line-up and all Montreal could do was score 1 measly goal with all the powerplays they had, it was not an impressive outing to say the least. It's pre-season and usually there are some players that stand, till now it's only been Hutson.

After the Laine hit i was in shock and didn't care about the game. I have the feeling it was the same for players, they were off. But yup they gotta move on fast and score goals.

branlumi

Sep 26, 2024
Very tough to see what happened last night - when I saw the hit…I think we were all in shock and it sucked the life out the game. Reinbacher to also go down on such a soft hit…I mean it completely ruined the evening for sure and the team also - hope Laine has a speedy recovery but I think it will be for a long time especially since nothing was anounced today

That being said - Roy was an absolute Ghost out there - didn’t feel he was involved in the play at all and not engaged….soft to say the least….wasnt impressed

Power play needs to seriously get fixed…we are being way too cute….shoot the F’ing puck!!

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I think the team was as hyped for Laine than we were. They probably reacted just like us, a cold cold shower.

And also, when you see an important player getting injured early in a non important game you may decide to take less risks.

Still the pp needs to be addressed. It wasn't last season. Hutson alone won't fix it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad